Jeff graduated magna cum laude from the Florida State University College of Law in May 2014, where he served as Executive Article Editor of the Law Review and received the Outstanding Editor of the Year award. However, he received his undergraduate degree from the University of Florida, and still bleeds orange and blue! While in Tallahassee, Jeff worked at the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation for two years. Jeff was also a Certified Legal Intern at the Tallahassee State Attorney’s Office, where he gained valuable trial and litigation experience.
Jeff serves on the Board of Directors of the non-profit organization Tampa Connection. He is also actively involved with the national Federal Bar Association, currently serving as the Secretary and Treasurer of the Federal Litigation Section. Born and raised in Florida, Jeff lives in South Tampa with his wife, dogs, and cats.
- Florida State University
J.D., magna cum laude, 2014
- University of Florida
B.A. Criminology, 2011
- The Florida Bar
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, Judicial Law Clerk (2017-18)
- Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation, Law Clerk (2012-14)
- Tampa Connection, Board of Directors
- Federal Bar Association, Secretary and Treasurer of Federal Litigation Section
- Hillsborough County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division