Brad attended the Florida State University College of Law, where he earned three book awards, graduated magna cum laude, and was inducted into the Order of the Coif. While at FSU, Brad was a member of the Trial Team, where he competed in several mock trial competitions and was recognized as the top 3L trial advocate, and he served as the President of the Phi Delta Phi legal honor society during the 2019-2020 term. Throughout his summers in Tallahassee, Brad worked as a summer associate at Hopping, Green & Sams, P.A. and a law clerk at Ausley McMullen, P.A.
In his free time, Brad enjoys visiting the lake and beach, attending concerts and sporting events, and spending time with his friends and family.
- Florida State University College of Law J.D., magna cum laude
- University of Georgia B.B.A., Finance
- The Florida Bar
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- Hopping, Green & Sams, P.A., Summer Associate (2019)
- Ausley McMullen, P.A., Summer Law Clerk (2018)
- The Florida Bar Young Lawyers Division
- Hillsborough County Bar Association Young Lawyers Division
- Tampa Connection Graduate (Class of 2022); Alumni Committee, Member (2022-Present)